Are you a Pinterest addict like me? Think there are support groups for this type of obsession? I am seriously crazy about Pinterest, my life changed when Pinterest was created and I believe I am a better person because of Pinterest, yes I have a problem.
I don’t follow a ton of people on Pinterest and more times than not I will quickly unfollow someone if I’m sick of their feed, yes I am also a Pinterest snob.
What constitutes a good Pinterest page might you ask? Well I’ll tell you! First, I don’t like it when I follow a designer I like that ONLY posts their own items, I can go to their web page for that! Next, I really don’t like all the humor posts on Pinterest. A few are cute and I do think they are funny but when a feed is just full of them it’s too much reading for me, I’ve got things to Pin people! Also bad links! I can’t stand to see a recipe that looks amazing only to find it links to something completely different and I don’t have time to search for it!
So…..now that you have my complete list here are my favorites!
1. How Sweet Eats: I also love her blog! Her pins are so much fun and she has so much variety….not to mention her recipes!!
2. California Baby: Do you ever have that person or company you are following and you find yourself re-pinning every single pin?? Yep, thats California Baby for me! And believe me, the baby part is only about 10% of their pins!
3. Old Try: I love Old Try! Cary has one of their T Shirts and I just love their art but their Pinterest page is so much fun for a fellow southerner.
4. Design*Sponge: Yet another blog I love, but another I find myself re-pinning quite a lot!
5. sfgirlbybay: With boards called “Four Eyes” Girl’s Night at the Oscars” and “Light my Fireplace” who wouldn’t love her?!?
5. Lauren Conrad….because come on it’s Lauren Conrad!
6. Oh Joy: Yet another blogger I love, her color choices are beautiful on her boards! They light up my feed and I love it!
7. Mother Earth Living: I follow all of the magazines I have subscriptions to on Pinterest but Mother Earth Living is my favorite because they pin a lot outside of their magazine…..and it feeds my inner hippie
So those are my favorite pages, how about yours?